Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Soundtrack for Fallen


In Facebook someone asked if you have to put together the soundtrack for Fallen which songs will you choose? So it got me thinking and hence this post. This is just for fun and no this not the official soundtrack.







1. Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
"Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes"
These lines always reminded me of Luce and the time she was being chased by the clouds of smoke from the library.





2. You know I'm no good by Amy Winehouse
Frankly in the story no one is "good" so this song seemed like a great choice. The lines:
"I told you, I was trouble
You know that I am no good"
is an apt description for all the major characters of the story.






3. Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia
The song is about challenging people to take them down and saying that I am so freaking powerful that none of your bullets can hurt me. Sounds like Fallen Angels to me.





4. Roxanne by The Police
This song is from the point-of-view of a man who falls in love with a prostitute but the sentiments of the song strangely reminded me of Daniel. I don't know why but it just did. 






5. Lets Twist Again by Chubby Checker
Just for the sake of the immortality of our characters I thought the playlist would be empty without an old party song and which better song to add than Lets twist again?
                                                                                                                                            

Initially I wanted to add lots of Gothic songs like that of Evanescence but Fallen Angels + Goth = Cliche, hence this playlist.

XOXO
Arushi Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment